Signing-up for a Pro account gives you super fast uncapped speed to the thousands of FSX, FS2004 & X-Plane downloads which include aircraft, scenery and more - click here to view the library for free or...
Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.
Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.
Are you a freeware flight sim developer? Why not submit your creation to our downloads library here.
Greece Air Force F-4F Phantom II demo version with banners. The McDonnell Douglas F-4 E/F Phantom 2 is a two-seat, twin-engined, all-weather, long-range supersonic fighter-bomber originally developed for the U.S. Navy by McDonnell Aircraft. Proving highly adaptable, it became a major part of the air wings of the U.S. Navy, Marine Corps, and U.S. Air Force. It was used extensively by all three of these services during the Vietnam War, serving as the principal air superiority fighter for both the Navy and Air Force, as well as being important in the ground-attack and reconnaissance roles by the close of U.S. involvement in the war. First entering service in 1960, the Phantom continued to form a major part of U.S. military air power throughout the 1970s and 1980s, being gradually replaced by more modern aircraft such as the F-15 Eagle and F-16 Fighting Falcon in the U.S. Air Force and the F-14 Tomcat and F/A-18 Hornet in the U.S. Navy. It remained in service in the reconnaissance and Wild Weasel roles in the 1991 Gulf War, finally leaving service in 1996. The Phantom was also operated by the armed forces of 11 other nations. Israeli Phantoms saw extensive combat in several Arab–Israeli conflicts, while Iran used its large fleet of Phantoms in the Iran–Iraq War. Phantoms remain in front line service with seven countries, and in use as an unmanned target in the U.S. Air Force. Phantom production ran from 1958 to 1981, with a total of 5195 built. This extensive run makes it the second most-produced Western jet fighter, behind the famous F-86 Sabre at just under 10,000 examples. Panel, gauges, model, sound and textures by A.Meyer.
F-4F PHANTOM, for FSX amd Fs2004, Demoversion with banners!
FS VERSION: FSX (SP1, SP2, Acceleration Pack) und FS2004
AFS-design brings a excellent rendition of F-4F Phantom.
The German Airforce initially ordered the reconnaissance F-4E in 1969, receiving a total of 88 aircraft which were delivered from January 1971. In 1982, the initially unarmed F-4E were given a secondary ground attack capability, and were retired in 1994. In 1973, under the "Peace Rhine" program the German Airforce purchased the lightened and simplified F-4F which was upgraded in the mid-1980s. Germany also initiated the "ICE" (Improved Combat Efficiency) program in 1983. The 110 ICE-upgraded F-4F entered service in 1992, and are expected to remain in service until 2012. Twenty-four German-owned F-4F were operated by the 49th Tactical Fighter Wing of the USAF at Holloman AFB to train Luftwaffe crews until 2002. In 1975, Germany also received 10 F-4 for training in the U.S. In the late 1990s, these were withdrawn from service, being replaced by F-4F.
Technical data of the F-4F Phantom:
length: 19,20 m
span: 11,77 m
height: 5,02 m
wingarea: 49,24 m²
empty weight: 13.757 kg
start weight: 26.300 kg
engine: 2 TL General Electric J79-GE-17 => 51,8 kN (5.280 kp)
=> with afterburner78,1 kN (7.965 kp)
speed limit: 2.417 km/h (air to air mission)
2.335 km/h (air to ground mission)
1.464 km/h (in the near of surface)
landing speed: 270 km/h
climb time of 9.000 m: 1 min 30 s
maximum limit height: 18.182 m
maximum range: 2.560 km
maximum start distance: 1.000 m
maximum landing distance: 900 m
crew: 2 Mann
The AFS-design F-4F Phantom product features the following:
- model development after technical data of F-4F Phantom
- New high accurate external model
- complete animated F-4F Phantom cockpit and virtual cockpit
- realistic develop flightdynamic
- complete animated lighting effect in panel, virtual cockpit and external model
- light for cockpit, strobe, navigation and landing- and taxilight
- complete animated and full efficient autopilot with autoland
- accurate working avionik for radio navigation
- Animation like: hatch , canopy, move in gear with spring system
- accurate gear chassis with rolling wheels
( too in formationflight model by two F-4F Phantoms)
- All landing-, control- and spoileranimation
- New textures (1024*1024) with specular shine, night lighting and more...
- New record sound of original record in Rostock-Laage (german fighter wing )
- Animation of tail hook
- new authentic F-4F Phantom afterburner effects
- realistic reheat effect on full power,
- detailed manual
- AND formation flight with three F-4F Phantoms
( visible in external model and virtual cockpit )
- and more...
The AFS-design F-4F Phantom product liveries the following:
- Turkey, Greeze, Israel airforce
- German airforce "Luftwaffe Bundeswehr" in Hopsten
- Fighter wing 73 Steinhoff
- Neuburg Fighter wing 74 Mölders with current liveries
- Richthofen Fighter wing 71 with current liveries
- WTD ( specialpaint of the WTD )
- a mask texture for repaints
- altogether 28 liveries
- for AIR to AIR and AIR to Ground
- AND a new formationsmodel with 3 different visual F-4F Phantom models
The AFS-design F-4F Phantom product gauges in panel and virtuall cockpit the following:
- Complete analogue gauges
- New AUTOPILOT und radiosgauge
- Panel conciliating the nostalgia of the real F-4F Phantom
- Different switch of engine- and funktionscontrols
- Manual trimming via panelswitch
Panel, GAUGES, model, sound and textures by A.Meyer.
1.) Unzip the contents of this file to a temporary directory of your choice.
start F-4Fdemo.exe and follow install-instruction
trim: trim up => pos.1
trim down => end
The archive f-4fdemo09_fsx.zip has 11 files and directories contained within it. View them...
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|= READ ME =.txt||06.28.08||6.73 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
There are no votes yet
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.
Join over 130,000 subscribers of our free dedicated flight simulation newsletter. Featuring new downloads, products and industry news.