FSX Acceleration MystereIVA
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 47.31 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 27 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Acceleration MystereIVA. The MD454 Mystere IVA was a fighter developed and produced from 1953 by the French company Avions Marcel Dassault (AMD). It was an evolution of the Ouragan and MystereII with however major aerodynamic changes to improve transonic performance. It was the first French supersonic fighter even if the passage of sound barrier could be obtained only through a slight dive. It was used by the French Air Force as well as India and Israel. By Andre Chancel and the Restauravia team.
- Run "MystereIVA_v1.0_FSX.exe" and follow the instructions.
- Make sure the folder where Flight Simulator X is installed has been correctly detected. If not, correct the path using "browse" button.
Run FSX and find the MystereIVA in the aircrafts list under the manufacturer name AMD
Two icons have been placed on your desktop to open the documentation ( English/French language).
Run the unistaller "Uninstall_MystereIVA_FSX.exe" available at the root of FSX
This model is André Chancel's property. It is distributed as freeware and can be delivered by a third party only under following conditions:
- this archive shall be distributed wihtout any modification of its contents. Distribution of only a part of irs contents is forbidden whithout explicit agreement from the author,
- it is also forbidden to reuse its contents (fully or partially) in another archive
- the distribution of this archive, or of part of it, shall result in any profit.
The archive mystereiva_v10_fsx.zip has 10 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.