FSX Royal Air Force Douglas C-47 Skytrain KN660
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 10.42 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 23 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Royal Air Force Douglas C-47 Skytrain KN660. This repaint represents Dakota Mk. IV KN660 of 77 Squadron, RAF, during Operation Plainfare (the Berlin Airlift) 1948-9. Repaint only, C-47 Skytrain Exterior Base Pack 1.0 required (C47BASEPACK.ZIP), optionally also the interior model tweak C47_INTERIOR.ZIP. By Manfred Jahn.
Royal Air Force Douglas C-47 Skytrain KN660
(1) Please make sure you have a working installation of my Dougöas C-47 Skytrain. If not present, download and install the base pack first. You might also optionally want to install the C-47 Skytrain Interior Model Tweak (C47_interior.zip).
(2) Extract the zip to a temporary folder or open it in Windows Explorer.
(3) Copy the folder "texture.RAF_KN660" to your "Flight Simulator X\Simobjects\Airplanes\Douglas C-47" folder.
(4) Using a text editor such as Notepad, open the aircraft.cfg and paste the [fltsim] section below under the last [fltsim] entry present. Make sure the new [fltsim] entry is in proper numerical order by replacing the "x" with the appropriate number.
title=Douglas Dakota RAF KN660
ui_variation="Dakota RAF KN660"
ui_typerole="Twin Engine Prop"
description="Dakota Mk. IV KN660, 77 Squadron Royal Air Force, 1949"
The archive c47_kn660.zip has 20 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.