FSX Bell UH-1D Bundeswehr 'SAR 71'
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.46 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 15 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Bell UH-1D Bundeswehr 'SAR 71'. This repaint dispicts a search and rescue helicopter of the German Army. From 1973 until 2006 the "SAR Hamburg 71" flew rescue missions in and around Hamburg and was stationed at the military hospital Hamburg-Wandsbek. A licensed copy of the Aerosoft Huey X is required. By Tim Scharnhop.
This download requires the previous installation of the Aerosoft Huey X package for FSX and presumes a standard installation of this package.
1. Unzip AS_HueyX_SAR71.ZIP to a temporary folder, ensuring that you retain folder names.
2. Within the download, move the texture folder 'texture.SAR71' to the folder 'Aerosoft_Bell UH1D' within your 'Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Rotorcraft' folder.
3. Open the aircraft.cfg with a text editor. Enter the following section under the last [flightsim.XX] entry, numbering it sequentially:
title=UH-1D Bundeswehr SAR 71
ui_variation=Bundeswehr SAR 71
4. Save the file. You're done. Your new aircraft will now appear in the aircraft selection menu within the sim.
The archive as_hueyx_sar71.zip has 18 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.