FSX Easter Egg Hunt Mission
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 25.09 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 20 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Easter Egg Hunt (updated). This is an Easter egg hunt in the fields of Kansas. Using a sectional chart and the coordinates provided, locate and plot your way to nine Easter eggs. You must be able to read and understand a sectional chart to play this mission. By David J. Crandall.
Unzip the Egg hunt folder into a folder of your choice. DO NOT UNZIP INTO YOUR FS FOLDER.
1. Open the BGL folder from the folder you just unzipped into. Select ALL and COPY.
2. Open your FSX folder. Open the Addon Scenery folder, Open scenery folder, PASTE.
3. Go back to Egg Hunt folder, Open texture folder, Select ALL and COPY.
4. Open your FSX folder. Open the Addon Scenery folder, Open texture folder, PASTE.
6. Go back to Egg Hunt folder, open the Rewards folder, select ALL and COPY.
7. Open your FSX folder. Open the Rewards folder, PASTE.
8. Go back to Egg Hunt folder, Select DO NOT OPEN the Mission folder, and COPY.
9. Open your FSX folder. Open the Missions folder, Open Just For Fun folder and PASTE.
Prior to mission
1. Print the provided sectional chart.
2. During the briefing mark down all the egg locations on the chart.
3. Plot your way to each egg using VOR cross-reference and land marks.
David J Crandall
The archive fsxegght.zip has 10 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Egg Hunt.bgl||03.23.09||72.21 kB|
|Egg Hunt.txt||03.23.09||385 B|
|Easter Egg Hunt.zip||04.09.09||13.70 MB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.