Signing-up for a Pro account gives you super fast uncapped speed to the thousands of FSX, FS2004 & X-Plane downloads which include aircraft, scenery and more - click here to view the library for free or...
Use this form to search for downloads and addons including aircraft, scenery and more.
Use this form to perform a site-wide search for forum posts, news and reviews and videos.
Casa 295 2D Panel. Based on the model built by Premier Aircraft Design. Some modified default xml gauges and some especially newly made for this panel. By Pierre Fasseaux.
only (sorry for the FS2004 flightsimmers but I'm not happy with the result of my gauges for that version).
No VC available since a VC has to be designed by modifying the original bitmaps and this not allowed - as I could understand.
Background bitmap and accessories from a patcthwork of photographs found on the net.
1. Unzip the "panel.FP" folder in the ..\FSX\SimObjects\Airplanes\casa295_choosen_type.
2. Declare the panel in the "aircraft.cfg" file of that choosen aircraft by adding the following text below the group [fltsim.x] - if x is the last declaration:
title=as you want but to be recognized easily
sim= as found in [fltsim.x]
model= copy from [fltsim.x]
sound= copy from [fltsim.x]
texture= copy from [fltsim.x]
ui_variation=any personnal identification [different of other/default to let the avatar be seen in the catalog !]
all others items = copy from [fltsim.x] or let it blank or modify as you can recognize all info.
3. If not yet done the following containers of default FSX gauges have to be transfered in the global FSX\Gauges folder (or in the new created "panel.FP" folder)
4. To use the elements of the panels installed by Premier Aircraft Design (pop-ups, VC), copy the needed files from an original panel folder to the panel.FP folder :
RCB_Groundhandling5.cab and associated -.sound files
hub.cab and hub_frame.bmp
5. To use the speed regulator of the AP modify the aircraft.cfg file :
About the new gauges :
PFD and Select mode are modified Lear45 FSX models.
The Main Flight Display (MFD) is a modified FSX 737-800 (elements at the bottom the screen, modified variables) but no display of flights elements - sorry.
All other xml gauges (FP_295X!) are "home made".
The archive fp295.zip has 12 files and directories contained within it. View them...
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.
Join over 130,000 subscribers of our free dedicated flight simulation newsletter. Featuring new downloads, products and industry news.