FSX Tracy Municipal Airport Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 310.96 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 25 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Tracy Municipal Airport (KTCY), Tracy, California (CA). Parking, aprons, taxiways, runways and other aspects were updated using real satellite images from Google Earth. Buildings from the default FSX scenery libraries were also used. By Phillip Coyle.
This is another addition to my Northern California AFCAD series. This package updates Tracy Muni Airport in California. Parking, aprons, taxiways, runways, and other aspects were updated using real satellite images from Google Earth. Buildings from the default FSX scenery libraries were also used.
Thanks for downloading!
Note - Compilation
The BGL files in this scenery package were designed and compiled using Airport Design Editor.
Note - Scenery
This packages uses scenery from the default FSX libraries. In order for the majority of these objects to appear, you must have scenery settings of at least NORMAL.
Installation is quick and easy:
1. Copy the two BGL files (KTCY_ADE.BGL and KTCY_ADE_CVX.BGL) Into your Flight Simulator X / Addon Scenery / Scenery folder.
2. That's it! Load up Flight Simulator X and changes will be present.
Uninstallation is even quicker and easier than installing:
1. Remove the two BGL files (KTCY_ADE.BGL and KTCY_ADE_CVX.BGL) from your Flight Simulator X / Addon Scenery / Scenery folder.
2. Load Flight Simulator X and changes will be present.
This is a freeware package, USE AT YOUR OWN RISK! I am not reasponsible for any damage caused to your computer.
No support is offered for these files.
The archive ktcy_sce.zip has 6 files and directories contained within it.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|