FSX Doha International Airport Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.46 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 23 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Scenery Doha International Airport (OTBD), Qatar. A beautifully mastered AFCAD for the current Doha Int'l for the default FSX Airport. Built using Google Maps and Jeppesen charts. Includes the new Eastern Apron and a remastered terminal area. Hangars, aprons, vehicle paths, military parking, cargo area and general aviation areas added. Taxiways have been re-aligned and added where needed. All terminal area gates have been coded as per real life Airline operations and schedules. By Tom Kellock.
1) Copy the 2 .BGL files from this folder and place them in Program Files (or Program Files x86)/Microsoft Games/Microsoft Flight Simulator X/Addon Scenery/Scenery.
2) Load FSX and allow for the Database to be re-done.
3) Select OTBD Doha Intl.
4) Have fun flying!
1) Go to Program Files (x86)/Microsoft Games/Flight Simulator X/Addon Scenery/Scenery.
2) Delete the files called OTBD_ADE_TK_Default and the OTBD_ADE_TK_CVX BGL files.
3) Reload FSX.
4) Job Done!
The Terminal area has had some new aprons added to it, as per charts and Google Maps.
The Terminal itself has been created using ADE Generic Buildings.
Parking Spots aligned, assigned and numbered correctly.
Eastern Aprons 1 & 2 added, with correct Parking Spots, etc.
Taxiways B1, C, E1, S, R and E2 re-aligned per Google Maps and Charts.
Military, Cargo, and General Aviation Parking Spots added.
Hangars and Generic Buildings added per Google Maps.
Vehicle Roads and Parking added around the Airport and the Aprons.
Taxiway Signs Re-aligned and named.
Author: Tom Kellock
The archive doh_otbd_dohaintl.zip has 8 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.