FSX Formosa X RCTP Airport 1.1 Scenery Patch
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.67 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 21 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Formosa X RCTP Airport 1.1 Patch. This patch updates the Formosa X RCTP Airport to v1.1. Various issues with the photoreal background have been fixed. In anticipation of the Aeronautical Information Package becoming effective on August 25, 2011, runways 05-23 and 06-24 have been renamed 05L-23R and 05R-23L respectively. Formosa X RCTP Airport version 1.0 Parts 1 and 2 required. By Houting Chiang, Rudolf Liu, Jack Su, and Mike Huang.
1. Download and install Part 1 and Part 2 of Formosa X RCTP Airport.
2. Unzip the content of the "RCTP" and "RCTP Background" folders in this package to the Addon Scenery folder of your FSX installation. Allow overwriting of all files when prompted.
- Airport layout by Rudolf Liu and Mike Huang.
- Original RCTP models by Houting Chiang, Rudolf Liu, and Mike Huang.
- Photoreal ground textures, landclass, water class, and vehicle traffic improvements by Jack Su.
- Guy Diotte for his F-104 and F-5 static model, Arno Gerretsen for his C-47 static model.
- Special thanks to all members of the Jade Air Virtual Airlines (http://www.jadeair.com.tw/) for their valuable support and suggestions during development and beta testing.
This package is supplied as freeware and SHALL NOT be used nor distributed in any manner for generating monetary profit. Free redistribution of this package is welcomed. All other rights reserved by respective copyright owners.
The archive formosax_rctp_01_01_patch.zip has 16 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|RCTP Background||08.06.11||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.