FSX Finnish Air Force Douglas DC-2
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 3.08 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 16 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Finnish Air Force Douglas DC-2 'DC-1'. This is a repaint for the Douglas DC2 package by the Uiver Team X. The revenue from the sales of the DC-2 package will be donated to the Aviodrome, Dutch National Aviation Theme Park and Museum. By Tim Scharnhop.
This download requires the previous installation of the Douglas DC-2 package for FSX and presumes a standard installation of this package.
1. Unzip dc2X_finaf2.ZIP to a temporary folder, ensuring that you retain folder names.
2. Within the download, move the texture folder 'texture.finaf2' to the folder 'Douglas_DC2_X' within your 'Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes' folder.
3. If you have installed the latest version of the DC-2 (the last update is from 12/31/2010) you are already done. If not, I would strongly recommend to do so, as the latest update includes many enhancements.
4. Open the aircraft.cfg with a text editor. Enter the following section under the last [flightsim.XX] entry, numbering it sequentially:
title=Douglas DC-2 Finnish Air Force DC-1 X
description=DC-2-115E (MSN 1354), as it appeared after it was donated by Count von Rosen to the Finnish Air Force in mid-January 1940. Later the aircraft was used by the Air Force Staff and among others as the personal transport of Marshal Mannerheim. A protective camouflage was applied in March 1942 and the aeroplane was re-numbered DO-1.\nFSX Flight Dynamics: Tom Falley, Rob Cappers\nModel: Alexander Schreijnders, Jan Visser, Rob Cappers\nTextures: Tim Scharnhop, Gerrit Kranenbarg, Jan Visser\nVC, Interior: Rob Cappers, Tim Scharnhop, Jan Visser\nXML & DLL Programming: HansJörg Naegele\nGauge bitmaps: Rob Cappers, Tim Scharnhop\nEffects: Roland Berger
ui_variation=Finnish Air Force "DC-1"
ui_typerole="Twin Engine Prop"
ui_createdby=""Uiver" Team X"
5. Save the file. You're done. Your new aircraft will now appear in the aircraft selection menu within the sim.
Flight Dynamics: Tom Falley, Rob Cappers
Model: Alexander Schreijnders, Jan Visser, Rob Cappers
Textures: Tim Scharnhop, Gerrit Kranenbarg, Jan Visser
VC, Interior: Rob Cappers, Tim Scharnhop, Jan Visser
XML & DLL Programming: HansJörg Naegele
Gauge bitmaps: Rob Cappers, Tim Scharnhop
Modern Avionics: Simflyer, HansJörg Naegele
Effects: Roland Berger
By Tim Scharnhop
The archive dc2x_finaf2.zip has 12 files and directories contained within it.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|