FSX Spitfire Mark 22
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 18.07 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 14 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is A.F. Scrub's Submarine MK-22 Spitfire Updated For Flight Simulator X. This is a second aircraft painted in a late WWII camouflage. The Mk 22 and 24 models were the last is a long proud series of Supermarine Spitfires. The MK 22 and 24 were powered by a Rolls-Royce Griffon 61 driving a five-bladed prop. The aircraft package includes a 2D and 3D cockpit with a WEP boost and effects. Painted in a traditional late WWII low visibility camouflage. The package includes pictures and history of the Spitfire. Textures and Updates by Mark Rooks of RDG Aircraft.
To install this aircraft:
As always back up any original files.
- Unzip downloaded folders to your desktop or temporary directory of your choice.
- Copy the " Submarine Spitfire MARK 22.zip " and paste it in the main aircraft folder. By default, the main aircraft folder is located at: "C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFSXSIM Objects /Aircraft".
- Be sure to completely unzip all files the aircraft file when complete will contain 6 files the Following 6 files goes in the aircraft folder CFG Airfile Model Sound Panel Textures.
- Unzip the effects folder and put the effects in the FSX effects folder located at "C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesFSXeffects".
Make sure all files are unzipped the New Plane folder should contain 6 files unzipped they are CFG Airfile Sound Model Texture Panel the New Plane folder with the 6 files goes in the game aircraft folder found at C:Program FilesMicrosoft GamesMicrosoft Flight Simulator XSimObjectsAirplanes follow the path ie open the c drive then open program files then open Microsoft Games then open Microsoft Flight Simulator X then open SimObjects then open Airplanes folder the New Plane goes in that folder.
Textures and FSX updates created by Mark "Fire Ball" Rooks.
Enjoy your new repaint.
Thanks for downloading it.
In The Words of Tim Conrad AKA Piglet.
This model was built to the best of my skills, knowledge, and simply to my own tastes and standards. If something is "missing", or "wrong", oh well, you got it for a good price:-) For a one-man shop, I think I do pretty well:-p
The archive mk-22fsx.zip has 36 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Original Read Me.txt||02.06.11||7.18 kB|
|Pictures and History.zip||12.02.11||11.69 MB|
|Read Me First.txt||12.02.11||2.52 kB|
|Spitfire MARK 22.zip||12.02.11||2.71 MB|
|Welcome Home Screenshot MK22.jpg||11.30.11||43.20 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.