Owners of Carenado's Cessna 182Q can now download a free Service Pack which corrects several minor issues in the original release. For full details, click on Read More.
On August 1st, 2006, Carenado released a Service Pack for the Cessna 182Q which corrects the following minor issues:
- No taxi or landing lights from VC
- Correction for forcefeedback parameters
- Correction to the airspeed indicator marks (do not correspond with the manual info)
- Correction for rear windows textures on VC
- Correction for 2d throttle bmp
The Service Pack could be found at "Updates and Patches" section at www.carenado.com
for free. For those who bought the aircraft after August 1st, 2006 01.00am GMT, the Service Pack is not necessary.
Don't forget... We have a huge selection (over 24,000 files) of free mods and add-ons for FSX, P3D & X-Plane in the file library. Files include aircraft, scenery, and utilities All are free-to-download and use - you don't even need to register. Browse on down to the file library here.