FSX Carenado Cessna 182 Mod
- Complete with Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 4.65 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 23 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Replacement .air file for the payware Carenado C182RG to correct reversed prop pitch sound. This replacement .air file for the Carendao C182RG fixes a problem with the original .air file, where the prop pitch would increase as the RPM lever was moved to the coarse position. By Jarred Uni.
- Make a backup of your current Carcessna182RG.air file in the SimObjects\Airplanes\Carenado C Skylane 182 RG II folder. (Recommended but not essential.)
- Extract the Carcessna182RG.air file in this zip file into the same folder, overwriting your existing file.
- Your prop lever sound pitch behavior should now reflect correct real world behavior.
The archive c182rgairfile.zip has 4 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.