Flight One Software has announced the release of Ground Environment X Africa-Middle East for Microsoft Flight Simulator X. This product is an excellent enhancement for Africa and Middle East regions in FSX – it installs highly detailed textures over the default ones in FSX.
Building on its first-class techniques of the GEX series, Flight One Software designed Ground Environment X Africa-Middle East using its new approach in texture design and highly acclaimed textures collection. This incorporates high level detail graphics in the default Flight Simulator X 1-meter texture resolution format, and delivers a hi-fidelity image without using too much processor power or disk space.
With this design, a simulation pilot can enjoy defined visuals from nearly ground level up to higher altitudes.
How does Ground Environment X improve FSX?
It brings all-new ground textures to FSX and it boasts an amazing 1 m/pixel texture resolution, using native 1024x1024 pixel images. It also includes all seasons, modern techniques in autogen placement and alignment, and top quality night textures. While designing and developing this product, Flight One Software’s primary goal was to ensure that Flight Simulator performance will be kept at a maximum possible.
Ground Environment X Africa-Middle East was designed in line with the company’s "keep-it-simple, yet powerful" philosophy. The product has a simple and easy-to-use interface which makes it easy to install the new textures.
Whether you are flying the oasis-dotted desert sands of the Middle East or over the savannas of Africa, Ground Environment X Africa-Middle East will bring the whole area to life with unique autogen, brighter colors, and so much more.
- Covers the Middle East and Africa from Pakistan to Cape Town
- Updates GEX Europe in the southern regions when installed with GEX EU
- Major upgrade for GEX North America users when installed with GEX NA
- Renders clear visuals as low as 250-500ft, and enhanced textures
- High volume autogen layout, optimized for optimal performance
- All GEX regions are synchronized, with no texture switching between regions
- 1m/pixel - 1024x1024 Textures - no excessive resolution to render
- Full texture support for SceneryTech and Xclass landclass products
- File backup system is automated, with merged region backup storage
- Sync patches provided for UTX USACanadaUT Alaska and Europe
- Textures derived from licensed Arial and Satellite imagery
- 2D enhancements produce simulated 3D depth in textures
- Custom designed night lighting textures are very realistic
- Default FSX road night lighting is significantly improved
- Aerial views are highly detailed
- All seasons are included
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X
- Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7
- Processor 2.8 GHz
- Video Card 256 Mb
- Memory 1 Gb RAM
- 5 GB Hard Disk Space
For more information, visit: http://www.flight1.com/products.asp?product=gexafme
Video demonstrating Ground Environment X
Don't forget... We have a huge selection (over 24,000 files) of free mods and add-ons for MSFS, FSX, P3D & X-Plane in the file library. Files include aircraft, scenery, and utilities All are free-to-download and use - you don't even need to register. Browse on down to the file library here.