Sim-Avionics are proud to announce the release of their Boeing 777 Flightdeck Avionics Suite for home cockpit builders and Flight Simulator enthusiasts. Designed to run on multiple PC's in various configurations interfacing with FS2004 or FSX via FSUIPC or Wideclient the product offers a complete avionics solution.
Visit www.sim-avionics.com for more information and to purchase the product at special introductory prices starting with the 'Lite' edition at only £69.
A time limited demo version is available for download.
- Fully Integrated Solution - No additional avionic software needed.
- Complex Systems Modelling
- Easy I/O Interfacing with FSUIPC Offsets (Supported by most I/O hardware)
- Panel Simulator for users without overhead hardware
- Simple to Configure
- Custom Written Autopilot functions
- EGPWS, TCAS, Weather Radar
- Instructor Station (coming soon)
- ACARS Simulation
- Comprehensive EICAS Messaging
- Multiple CDU support
- Realistic OpenGL displays
- Pushback, Door Logic, Cabin Calls, External Air and Power simulated either through instructor station or CDU