Perfect Flight has released Jumbo X for FSX. This release means Perfect Flight's bestseller for Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004, Jumbo 2004, which was updated to Jumbo 2005, is now available for Microsoft Flight Simulator X.
Jumbo X adds 39 new liveries (cargo and passenger) to the Boeing 747-400. Also included in Jumbo X is a Mission Pack that allows the player to use the Boeing 747-400 to simulate a multi-crew environment with systematic checklists, interactive briefing, and much more. The product also includes a B747 Flight Manual and a Pilot logbook.
- 39 Liveries for 39 aircrafts, including Air China, Air France, Air India, Alitalia, British Airways, Cathay Pacific Airways Cargo, Lufthansa, Korean Air, Singapore Airlines Cargo, Thai Airways International, TNT, United Airlines, UPS, USAF, Virgin Atlantic and Yangtze River Express.
- Mission Pack – Users can simulate a multi-crew environment with interactive briefing and checklists, cabin announcement, speed restriction, speeds call, 80 Knt,V1, Vr, V2, flaps, gear, GPWS, Radar Altimeter. A realistic flight plan is provided in the armed GPS gauges.
- All pre-saved Flights use real weather.
- Flights cover all ranges: short, middle and long range routes from/to Athens, Atlanta, Amsterdam, Auckland, Bangkok, Copenhagen, Denver, Hong Kong, Keflavik, London, Los Angeles, Montreal, Munich, Newark, New York, Rome, Sydney, Shanghai and Tokyo.
- Reflective textures.
- Boeing 747-400 detailed flight manual – users can learn how to fly the Boeing 747-400.
- Charts and Maps.
- A Pilot Logbook that you can print out and use.
- Systematic checklists for various procedures, including pre-start, taxi, before and after takeoff, descend, landing and parking.
Don't forget... We have a huge selection (over 24,000 files) of free mods and add-ons for MSFS, FSX, P3D & X-Plane in the file library. Files include aircraft, scenery, and utilities All are free-to-download and use - you don't even need to register. Browse on down to the file library here.