Designed in collaboration with an actual 737 captain, the new PMDG 737 NGX package features a very realistic 737 crew simulation that enables you to interface via voice or keyboard. You can interface with the simulation using your joystick, keyboard buttons, or microphone.
This extension pack for PMDG 737 NGX is based on real Boeing 737 Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs. The package also includes 737NG Audio Ground School.
This product adds a realistic flight, cabin and ground crew to the aircraft – with this new package; you can simulate real airline crew flying from the standpoint of the Captain and Pilot Flying.
- Real B737NG SOPs designed by real captains
- Using the software is easy with a new visual interface system
- PMDG's very effective SDK allows for flawless integration
- Usual Checklists
- FA interaction
- B737 crew flows (Captain and FO, PM and PF)
- Cabin announcements
- Captain PAs
- Pushback interaction
- Air starts / External ground
- Bleeds off takeoffs
- Departure profiles (NADP 1 and NADP 2)
- Turn-around / thru-flights
- Circuits/touch and go's
- Free FS Video Marshaller
- ETOPS processes
- External Air / GPU handling
- PMDG 737 NGX with SERVICE PACK 1C (or later) installed.
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X.
- Vista/Win 7 users: Set your Windows Speech Recognizer for Voice Control version
You can download this product soon after purchase.
Reviews by current users of this product indicate that this product is very popular. A review by Mike on FS2Crew website, says,
This is a MUST buy for anyone flying FSX and the PMDG 737 NGX, it takes sim flying to a new level. It’s better and more realistic and functional than any other FS2Crew version in my opinion. Brian York has created a master piece here. It’s simply unbelievable!
Another user, Danny, says,
Purchased and installed this today and after about an hour of playing around and getting used to it's user-friendly interface I'm already loving it and discovering new things all the time. At first, it all seems a bit daunting and complicated to use, but once you get used to it it's actually not that hard. Make sure you have a decent microphone (or headset with mic equipped) and some ink in your printer to print the checklists and you're ready to go!
Another user, Harry, says,
…It has made flying the PMDG NGX an amazing realistic experience, bravo to all the men and women working on the PMDG NGX AND FS2 CREW TEAM, you guys are amazing.