has just released Madrid Barajas 2004
, their scenery of the fifth busiest airport in Europe and the most important one in Spain. The airport is highly detailed and includes parts of the surrounding city. For details, click on Read More
.The 5th largest airport in Europe and the most important one in Spain is now ready for you to enjoy! Included are the actual Terminals 1-3, surrounding buildings and full cargo area. Also included are the current building projects at Barajas, that is Terminal 4, its satellites and the new runway. The scenery was made after the original plans, photographs and is built upon a photorealistic ground texture. Some important height buildings of the city of Madrid are also included. The included PDF manual comes in 4 languages, English, French, Spanish and German.
- All terminals and buildings in the highest possible detail textures.
- Iberia's maintenance base 'La Munoza'
- New terminal construction site
- Over 200 taxi and runway signs
- Original reflector and taxiway lighting
- All parking positions with full signage
- 40 docking systems and many marshals
- Wig Wag and traffic lights at runway crossings
- Night textures and night lighting
- Photorealistic ground textures including village of Barajas
- Specific textures for all 4 seasons
- Dynamic scenery
- Static scenery with aircraft, vehicles, personal and gangways (easily removable for use with MyTraffic and other add-on programs)
- Autogen and Landclass scenery
- Roads around Madrid aera
- AI traffic
- High buildings of Madrid can be seen from the distance
More information see:
Don't forget... We have a huge selection (over 24,000 files) of free mods and add-ons for FSX, P3D & X-Plane in the file library. Files include aircraft, scenery, and utilities All are free-to-download and use - you don't even need to register. Browse on down to the file library here.