This new Features Pack contains:
- Added – Active CCTV video mixer
- Added – Active MON 2
- Added – Enhanced docking communications
- Added – Docking approach velocity calls
- Added – Launch Pad 39B which now shows the lightning towers for all STS 2009 missions and up
- A change – Improved "metallic" shaders
- A change – Improved ACSMI 3D model
The new Commander's Reference Manual and Quick Start Manual have been updated to include all the changes and new missions and features.
Space Shuttle Mission 2007 is available for purchase online at the SSM2007 website. The website also offers a free Demo, which you can download for free so that you can look at the Pack in more detail before you make your purchase.
Within the flight simulation community, Space Shuttle Mission 2007 is considered to be an exciting space shuttle simulator that provides the excitement and experience of the NASA Space Shuttle missions in great detail. The simulator provides an authentic experience of mission progression – from launch to in-orbit missions.
Exciting Simulations, an entertainment brand name of Simsquared Ltd, is one of the leading companies that develop professional Virtual Reality Simulation applications. According to Exciting Simulations, the main purpose of Space Shuttle Mission 2007 is to enable the gamer have a vivid experience of the real historical NASA Space Shuttle missions – complete from liftoff to landing.