FSX Pulkovo International Airport Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 665.61 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 20 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Pulkovo International Airport (ULLI), St. Petersburg, Russia. This is a complete re-work of the default airport made with the latest version of Airport Design Editor (ADE) for the default airport. The entire airport has been aligned correctly with Google Earth and Jeppesen charts with the newer taxiway system and parking has been provided exactly as at the real airport, with vehicle paths, access roads, additional fuel trucks and many scenery elements, including extensive landclass to better represent the environs of the airport. By Matthew Brooks.
Aerial view of Pulkovo International Airport.
Pulkovo International Airport is the fourth largest airport in Russia by volume of passengers (after the 3 main Moscow airports) and is started in a period of extensive development that just begins with the establishment of a modern extension to the terminal of Pulkovo 1 due to open in 2013.
Pulkovo 1 is, principally, the terminal and apron for domestic flights, whilst Pulkovo 2 is for international flights. The major airline based here is Rossiya, although Utair, Aeroflot and many other Russian airlines have ULLI as a hub. Most major European airlines have routes to ULLI and, on a wider international scale, the airport is served by Emirates, Qatar Airways, Korean Air and El Al.
ULLI has scheduled cargo flights by Asiana Cargo and Korean Air Cargo as well as charter cargo flights by many Russian cargo airlines. There is a substantial volume of executive jet flights and a business terminal. A number of disused aircraft of Pulkovo airline (now Rossiya) are stored here on aprons 4 and 5 and the airport has substantial helicopter traffic and storage.
- Completely re-drew aprons and taxiways to real world, adding new taxiways not included in the default airport and included texture differences apparent at the real world airport.
- Removed all aircraft parking and created a large number of commercial, cargo and GA parking spots as per real world and numbered and coded them for operations per the real world airport in Jeppesen charts and Google Earth.
- Removed all existing taxi signs and added new signs made to a better design and standard, including all the new taxiways.
- Included a representation of the extension to the terminal on Pulkovo 1 due to open in 2013 (without jetways and changed parking layout as yet).
- Raised the Tower viewpoint to above the roof of the tower for visibility of the whole airport.
- Added large areas of landclass, roads, vehicles, trees and other scenery elements to add realism to the airport.
- Included flightplans and details below for repaints and models of aircraft stored at ULLI.
- Approaches were completely re-written to the current Jeppesen plate by Bruce Nicholson including an unusual missed approach to R10L not (to the best of our knowledge) used in FSX before.
The archive ulli_pulkovo_fsx_default.zip has 9 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.