FSX Thai Air Force Bazler BT-67
- Repaint⇲ Download Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 12.86 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 20 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Repaint textures for the real world Thai Air Force 46-158 for the Jahn / Fuernkaess / Metzger / Naegele Basler BT67 (BASLER_BT67_V2.ZIP). Having worn at least three different liveries between 2004 and 2010 while in service with the Thai Air Force, this subdued dark bluish gray version of 46-158 dates back to Aug. 26, 2004, the day the photo that this repaint was based on was taken. Repaint by Tom Tiedman.
Screenshot of Thai Air Force Bazler BT-67 on the ground.
- Copy and paste (or drag and drop) the enclosed "texture.RTAF 46-158 Subdued Gray" folder into your BT-67 airplane folder.
- Copy and paste the [fltsim.X] info below into your BT-67 "aircraft.cfg" file, remembering to change the "X" in [fltsim.X] to the next number in line among your BT-67 repaints. Then click 'file', then click 'save'.
- To install engine exhaust smoke, open your BT-67 "aircraft.cfg" file. Scroll down near the bottom and find the entry [smokesystem] with no other info attached to it (it may have something to do with the original white engine start-up smoke, but I'm not sure). Erase it. Replace it with the [SMOKESYSTEM] info found below. Click 'file', click 'save'.
- Have a fun flight!
title=Basler BT-67 RTAF 46-158 Subdued Gray
texture=RTAF 46-158 Subdued Gray
ui_variation="RTAF 46-158 Subdued Gray"
ui_typerole="Twin Engine Prop"
description=Royal Thai Air Force circa 2004. Repaint by Tom Tiedman 12-7-2012.
The archive bt67repaint.zip has 24 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|READ ME and INSTALLATION.txt||12.07.12||2.97 kB|
|Screenshot 1.jpg||12.07.12||111.77 kB|
|Screenshot 2.jpg||12.07.12||231.96 kB|
|Screenshot 3.jpg||12.07.12||262.97 kB|
|Screenshot 4.jpg||12.07.12||240.46 kB|
|texture.RTAF 46-158 Subdued Gray||12.07.12||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.