FSX Non-Airport Scenery For Southern Africa
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 110.92 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 24 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Non airport scenery consists of all previous released scenery concerning Kruger National Park, South African Harbors, Overvaal resorts and all the rest. Added to this are a few more individual scenery enhancements, power stations and revamped photo background scenery, done with default objects and own designed models to act as reference points when flying VFR and enhance your southern Africa scenery. Please install FSXWORX01.ZIP, FSXWORX02.ZIP, and the updates before this scenery. By Hannes Steyn, Martin du Preez, Aeroworx.
Aerial view of Southern Africa scenery.
- This scenery will work best with the Aeroworx mesh. Mesh for Southern Africa 0604,0605,0704 and 0705 and Detailed Terrain features for South Africa by Aeroworx (Be sure do download all Parts)
- The level of the many dams and other vector data have been fine-tune to the elevations of the Aeroworx FSX Mesh.
- You may still find some default dams to be sunken into the ground or sitting on elevated surfaces.
The archive fsxworx04.zip has 9 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.