FSX Beaufort West Airfield
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 7.05 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 25 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
(FABW), South Africa. This is an upgrade of the previous release of FABW. Because of its strategically geographical important position, this small airport is becoming more popular, especially with pilots of smaller aircraft. As a stopover, refueling point between Cape and the Northern Provinces, east, and west, its popularity is growing by the day. The airport manager and his wife who offers B&B as well as a beautiful night out at "the gateway to the Karoo" as they call it, see to a splendid and enjoyable open and star filled overnight for those who care to call. Runway lights are also available. Please install FSXWORX01.ZIP, and the updates before this scenery. Hannes Steyn, Martin du Preez, Aeroworx.
Screenshot of Beaufort West Airfield.
- This scenery will work best with the Aeroworx mesh. Mesh for Southern Africa 0604,0605,0704 and 0705 and Detailed Terrain features for South Africa by Aeroworx (Be sure do download all Parts)
- The level of the many dams and other vector data have been fine-tune to the elevations of the Aeroworx FSX Mesh.
- You may still find some default dams to be sunken into the ground or sitting on elevated surfaces.
The archive fsxworx10.zip has 9 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.