FSX Maryland Airport (2W5)
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 8.7 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 17 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Maryland Airport (2W5) is located in Indian Head, MD, USA about 15 miles south of Washington DC. By Christopher G. Clawson.
Aerial view of Maryland Airport and surrounding scenery.
This scenery was created using Airport Design Editor FSX Edition. Static aircraft are from a freeware collection by KB Sims.
- Unzip this file to a temporary folder.
- Copy the 2W5 folder to your FSX "Addon Scenery" folder and add this to your FSX scenery library.
- Unzip kb_static_aircraft_FSX.zip. This file contains the static aircraft library from KB Sims. Copy this to your FSX "Addon Scenery" folder and add this to your FSX scenery library.
The archive 2w5.zip has 11 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.