FSX EGNH Blackpool Gate Signs Add-On
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.91 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 26 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
The default EGNH UK with signs for the gates to make navigation easier. By Samuel Devey.
- Copy everything in the scenery folder to (Your FSX installation directory)\Addon Scenery\scenery.
- Copy everything in the texture folder to (Your FSX installation directory)\Addon Scenery\texture.
- In FSX go to settings>addon scenery and check the new items.
How to use:
- Go to EGNH (Blackpool and you will notice new taxiway signs to the gates.
The archive egnhgatesigns.zip has 7 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|EGNH Airport Gate Signs||12.29.12||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.