FS2004 AFCAD2 File For EGNH V2
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 4.1 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 15 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Blackpool Airport, UK, v2. By Andrew Berry.
Fixes many problems with my first Blackpool AF2 file, I can only apologize for the mistakes in EGNH V1. Including:
- Direction used to get to the runway - fixed (before ATC would divert you right round the airport).
- Runway surface very wobbly (MS's fault, not mine) - fixed, changed to Tarmac (similar color) There seems to be a problem with Bitumus runways.
- Some taxiways have been deleted for better traffic flow, also added is a new (maybe fictitious) turnaround point at RWY28. The AI traffic do use it.
- Gates have been re-arranged to allow a few more gates to squeeze in.
Cut and paste the BGL file into your main Flight Simulator 9\Addon Scenery\Scenery folder. To uninstall, just delete the AF2_EGNH.bgl file from your Flight Simulator 9\Addon Scenery\Scenery folder.
Hope you like it!
The archive egnh_v2.zip has 4 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.