FSX Lebanon TerrainX
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 26.33 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 19 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Improves the following landscape aspects of Lebanon: elevation, coastline, waterclass, region class / population, snow coverage in winter, vector class for towns around Beirut, etc. It also features the major roads of Lebanon with moving traffic. This scenery package is a MUST have for the scenery OLBAX v1.0. By Lebor Simulations (Jad Abizeid, Michel Karam).
Lebanon TerrainX poster.
Before installing the scenery, be sure that FSX is not running.
- Run the LebTerrainXV1.5_setup.exe and follow the installation wizard instructions.
- When the setup wizard is finished,
- Run FSX.
- Go to the Scenery Library and add these (If you have already installed OLBAX V1.0 be sure that OLBAX is over the following folders in the scenery library):
The archive lebanonterrainxv1_5.zip has 6 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.