FS2004 Delta Airlines Lockheed L-10 Electra NC14935
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 1.3 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 22 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
In 1936 Delta introduced a fleet of Lockheed Electra 10 A. It was first Delta aircraft with two pilots. Delta used Electras on its Atlanta-Dallas service, one return flight being made by day and one by night. This is a repaint of Arik Hohmeyer's FS2004 Electra L-10A. Requires L104NWA.ZIP (Lockheed Electra L-10A, Northwest). Livery painting by Dale DeLuca and Arik Hohmeyer (FS-Design Berlin).
Screenshot of Delta Airlines Lockheed L-10 Electra.
Installation in FS2004:
- Unzip l104del.zip to a temporary folder.
- In your 'Flight Simulator 9/Aircraft/FSDB_L_Electra_L-10A' folder, make a copy of the folder 'texture.nwa'.
- Name it 'texture.del'.
- Within this download, you'll find a texture folder with 5 bmp textures. Move them in to the new folder you have just created 'texture.del' (overwrite 5 existing bmp-files).
- Back up your AIRCRAFT.CFG file (found in your 'FSDB_L_Electra_L-10A' folder).
- Open AIRCRAFT.CFG with a text editor and paste the following under your last [flightsim.xxx] entry :
title=FSDB Lockheed Electra L-10A Delta Air Lines
ui_variation=Delta Air Lines
description=Aeroput\n2004 by FS Design Berlin, \nLivery painting by Dale DeLuca & Arik Hohmeyer, March 2004
If you have already installed other texture versions of the DC-4, the numbering of [fltsim.1] must be adapted. For example: [fltsim.2], [fltsim.3] ...
The archive l104del.zip has 13 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.