FS2004 Ansett Airways Lockheed L-10 Electra VH-UZO
- Repaint⇲ Download Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 1.35 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 3 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
In 1937 Ansett Airways bought some Lockheed L.10 Electra aircraft and began services extended to Broken Hill and (with fueling stops) Adelaide, South Australia, then serviced by the rural-sited Parafield airfield. This is a repaint of Arik Hohmeyer's FS2004 Electra L-10A. Requires L104NWA.ZIP (Lockheed Electra L-10A, Northwest) or another base L-10 of FS-Design Berlin. Livery painting by Dale DeLuca and Arik Hohmeyer (FS-Design Berlin).
Screenshot of Ansett Airways Lockheed L-10 Electra in flight.
Installation in FS2004:
- Unzip l104eal.zip to a temporary folder.
- In your 'Flight Simulator 9/Aircraft/FSDB_L_Electra_L-10A' folder, make a copy of the folder 'texture.nwa'.
- Name it 'texture.eal'.
- Within this download, you'll find a texture folder with 5 bmp textures. Move them in to the new folder you have just created 'texture.eal' (overwrite 5 existing bmp-files).
- Back up your AIRCRAFT.CFG file (found in your 'FSDB_L_Electra_L-10A' folder).
- Open AIRCRAFT.CFG with a text editor and paste the following under your last [flightsim.xxx] entry:
title=FSDB Lockheed Electra L-10A Eastern Air Lines
ui_variation=Eastern Air Lines
description=Eastern Air Lines\n2004 by FS Design Berlin, \nLivery painting by Arik Hohmeyer & Dale DeLuca, May 2004
If you have already installed other texture versions of the DC-4, the numbering of [fltsim.1] must be adapted. For example: [fltsim.2], [fltsim.3] ...
The archive l104eal.zip has 13 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.