FS2004 Cubana Lockheed L-10 Electra NM16
- Repaint⇲ Download Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 1.31 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 21 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Cubana began in October 1929 as Compania Nacional Cubana de Aviacion Curtiss. In May 1932 the airline was acquired by Pan American and the airline renamed Compania Nacional Cubana de Aviacion. In 1935 the Lockheed L-10 Electra were introduced. This is a repaint of Arik Hohmeyer's FS2004 Electra L-10A. Requires L104NWA.ZIP or another base L-10 of FS-Design Berlin. Livery by Dale DeLuca.
Screenshot of Cubana Lockheed L-10 Electra in flight.
Installation in FS2004:
- Unzip l104cub.zip to a temporary folder.
- In your 'Flight Simulator 9/Aircraft/FSDB_L_Electra_L-10A' folder, make a copy of the folder 'texture.nwa'.
- Name it 'texture.cub'.
- Within this download, you'll find a texture folder with 5 bmp textures. Move them in to the new folder you have just created 'texture.cub' (overwrite 5 existing bmp-files).
- Back up your AIRCRAFT.CFG file (found in your 'FSDB_L_Electra_L-10A' folder).
- Open AIRCRAFT.CFG with a text editor and paste the following under your last [flightsim.xxx] entry:
title=FSDB Lockheed Electra L-10A Cubana
ui_variation=Compania Nacional Cubana de Aviacion
description=Compania Nacional Cubana de Aviacion\n2004 by FS Design Berlin, \nLivery painting by Dale DeLuca, May 2004
Please make sure: if you have already installed other texture versions of the Electra, the numbering of [fltsim.1] must be adapted. For example: [fltsim.2], [fltsim.3] ...
The archive l104cub.zip has 12 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.