FS2004 Sabena Douglas DC-7C OO-SFA
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 898.28 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 23 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Seven Seas Sabena (OO-SFA). In 1957, the Sabena's DC-7C was introduced for long-haul routes but this plane would be supplanted after only three years by the jet age. Sabena operated ten of these planes (three were leased). Repaint for Greg Pepper's and Tom Gibson's Douglas DC7C. You must have last version (with VC). Repaint by Vladimir Steffan.
- Unzip content this archive to temporary folder.
- Find in your FS-directory this folder "..\Flight Simulator 9\Aircraft\DC-7C\".
- Make a copy of the "texture.paa" folder and rename it as "texture.sabena".
- Copy both files from the "texture.MODIFIED" temporary folder and paste them into the "texture.sabena" folder and replace original files.
- Open aircraft.cfg file and paste the following text (XX = replace by next number of your repaint).
title=Douglas DC-7C Sabena OO-SFA
description=In 1957, the Sabena's long-haul DC-7C was introduced for long-haul routes but this plane would be supplanted after only three years by the jet age. Sabena operated by ten this planes (three were leased). Plane OO-SFA registration had wrecked by accident in Casablanca (18 may 1958).
- Save the file. You're done. Your new aircraft will now appear in the aircraft selection menu within the sim.
The archive dc-7c_sabena.zip has 12 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.