FS2004 Sabena Douglas DC-3 OO-AUW
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 2.33 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 11 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Updated textures, registration OO-AUW, in 1940's colors. A repaint for the default DC3. By Juan Velilla Morton.
Side view of Sabena Douglas DC-3 in flight.
Installation in FS2004:
- Unpack/extract the file into a temporary folder.
- Copy the texture.SabOO-AUW folder into the main folder of your Base DC-3 folder. I highly recommend the DCA DC-3 Classic Version, (file: dca_fs9_va.zip) I like their full panel version.
- Open the aircraft.cfg file of your Base DC-3 and add the following text:
title=Douglas DC-3 Sabena 1940's
description=Douglas DC-3 Sabena, registration OO-AUW (1940's livery).\nRepainted by Juan Velilla\nDate: April 2005
Please make sure: if you have already installed other texture versions of the DC-3, the numbering of [fltsim.X] must be adapted in sequence; For example: [fltsim.1], [fltsim.2] ...
The archive sabwdc3.zip has 16 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.