FSX Sabena Douglas DC-10-30F OO-SLE
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 4.08 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 15 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Textures only for the payware Commercial Level Simulations (CLS) DC10-30 model. Repaint by Bonnie Windsor.
- Unzip 'SAB OO-SLE SABENA' into your Microsoft Flight Simulator X/SimObjects/Airplanes/CLS_DC10_30F location.
- Copy the BMP files from any of the other CLS_DC10_30F Texture into Texture.SAB OO-SLE SABENA but DO NOT OVERWRITE ANY OF THE EXISTING FILES in Texture.SAB OO-SLE SABENA.
- Note: Thiis is done to add the virtual cockpit and all other file required, which I did not paint.
- Paste this into your aircraft.cfg and change the XX to the next fltsim number.
title = Commercial Level Simulations - DC-10-30CF Sabena OO-SLE
sim = CLS-DC10-30F-GE-CF6-50C
model = F_50C2
texture = SAB OO-SLE SABENA
atc_airline = SABENA
atc_flight_number = 526
atc_heavy = 1
atc_id = OO-SLE
atc_parking_types = CARGO, RAMP
atc_parking_code = SAB
description = Commerical Level Simulations\nBoeing \/ McDonnell Douglas DC-10-30F\nVersion - Version-2005.1.1\n\nFSX Only\n\nEngine Type: GE CF6-50C2\n\nFor proper operation: See DC-10 manual and performance documentation.
kb_checklists = DC-10_check
kb_reference = DC-10-10_ref
ui_typerole = "Commercial Airliner"
ui_createdby = "Commercial Level Simulations"
ui_manufacturer = "McDonnell Douglas"
ui_type = DC-10-30CF
ui_variation = Sabena OO-SLE
visual_damage = 1
The archive sabooslx.zip has 15 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|SAB OO-SLE SABENA.gif||04.17.07||17.97 kB|
|SAB OO-SLE SABENA.JPG||04.17.07||98.18 kB|
|SAB OO-SLE SABENA.txt||05.30.07||272 B|
|TEXTURE.SAB OO-SLE SABENA||05.30.07||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.