FSX LIC Christen Eagle Thumbnail Images
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 75.07 KB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 2 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This file gives you the thumbnail images for the LIC Christen Eagle (LICEAGII.ZIP) in the FSX aircraft selection dialog. By Siggy Schwarz.
Once you copied the LICEagle_II folder from your FS2004 installation to your FSX simobjects\airplanes folder, unpack this file into the simobjects\airplanes\LICEagle_II folder. This will place the thumbnail.jpg images into the various texture folders of the aircraft. Alternatively you can unpack each individual thumbnail into the corresponding texture folder.
Here is my little recipe on how I created these:
- Moved the LICEagle_II aircraft from FS2004 to FSX and also copied the effects file from the effects folder.
- Started FSX and choose one after the other variant of the aircraft.
- For each one I took a screenshot of the FSX Free Flight dialog where the aircraft is shown in the preview pane.
- In my image editor I then cropped the screenshots to 512x256 pixels around the plane, then resized the images to 256x128 and saved them as thumbnail.jpg into the respective texture folders.
The archive liceagth.zip has 10 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.