BA (Comair) Boeing 737-800
- Repaint⇲ Download Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.39 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 11 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Comair Limited (British Airways South Africa) B737-800 ZS-ZWI for the model by FSX AI Bureau (faib7378v13.zip). Texture formats included are DXT5 and 32 bit for FSX. By Anton Cornelissen.
- Just drop the "texture.XXXXXX" folder into the correct base model folder. (The base package must be downloaded separately to use this paint).
- Copy the [fltsim.x] entries supplied into the aircraft.cfg file supplied in the base package mentioned above. Be sure to number them correctly, starting sequentially with [fltsim.0] and working your way up with each additional livery you add...e.g. [fltsim.0], [fltsim.1], [fltsim.2]...making sure not to skip or duplicate any numbers in the sequence.
- Then assign the aircraft to some flightplans and you're on your way.
title=Comair Boeing 737-800WL ZS-ZWI
ui_variation=Comair Boeing 737-800WL ZS-ZWI
description=Comair Boeing 737-800WL ZS-ZWI
The archive zs-zwi.zip has 8 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.