FSX North Dakota ANG Convair F-102A
A repaint of the payware Razbam Convair F-102A. It is painted as F102A "O-53432" from the 178th FIS/119th TFG of the North Dakota ANG, Hector Field 1968. V2 includes all new 2048x2048 textures. Repaint by Jens-Ole Kjolberg. Paint kit by Razbam, additional decals come from paint kits made by Dag R...
- Repaint for Payware Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 4.52 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 22 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A repaint of the payware Razbam Convair F-102A. It is painted as F102A "O-53432" from the 178th FIS/119th TFG of the North Dakota ANG, Hector Field 1968. V2 includes all new 2048x2048 textures. Repaint by Jens-Ole Kjolberg. Paint kit by Razbam, additional decals come from paint kits made by Dag Roger Stangeland and Dave Quincey.
This zip file contains only the textures. You will also need to buy the Razbam Convair F-102A. The intended method for installation is as an optional set of markings.
- Extract the texture files (*.bmp) in this zip file to the main Razbam Convair F-102 folder (Install with folder path "ON" and two new texture folders should be made.
- Edit the aircraft.cfg files to add a new [fltsim.x] section that reads as follows.
- Change "x" to be the next number in sequence -- don't duplicate or skip or it will not work.
ui_variation="178th FIS / 119th TFG ND ANG, Hector Field 1968"
ui_typerole="Single Engine Fighter Jet"
ui_createdby="Repaint by Jens-Ole Kjolberg"
The archive f102_ndak_v2.zip has 30 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|f102_ndak V2||04.07.13||0 B|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.