FSX Dakota Virtual Boeing 737-800
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.97 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 8 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Dakota Virtual Boeing 737-800. This is the virtual airline's new texture for the default B737-800. By Dylan Neary.
1. Go To your FSX B737_800 Folder.(Computer/OS:C/Program Files/Microsoft Games/Microsoft Flight Simulatorx/Simobjects/Airplanes/b737_800)
2. Open Aircraft.cfg Folder.
3. Find General
4. ABOVE General Copy and paste the following Text.
title=Boeing 737-800 Dakota Virtual Airlines
description="One should hardly be surprised that the world's most prolific manufacturer of commercial aircraft is also the producer of the world's most popular jetliner. The 737 became the best-selling commercial jetliner worldwide when orders for it hit 1,831 in June 1987 (surpassing Boeing's own 727 as the previous champ). However, it wasn't always that way\s in the first few years of production, there were so few orders that Boeing considered canceling the program. They didn't, and the airplane has more than proven itself in over three decades of service."
5. Replace "X" With The Following # in your Aircraft.cfg
6. Take The "Texture.Dak" Folder and put it in your b737_800 Main Directory Located In "(Computer/OS:C/Program Files/Microsoft Games/Microsoft Flight Simulatorx/Simobjects/Airplanes/b737_800)
This texture was done By Dylan Neary.
The archive dakotavirtualb737-800.zip has 11 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|READ ME!!!!.txt||11.29.09||1.47 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.