FSX FAC Basler BT-67
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 6.99 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 23 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
FAC Basler BT-67, FAC 1659. Repaint of the Basler BT67 by Manfred Jahn. It is painted as BT-67 "FAC1659", Basler production number 29, of the Fuerza Aerea Colombiana as it looked just before painting/pre delivery from Basler in 1998. Sadly this aircraft was later lost in a crash when it flew into Mount Montezuma in 2000, killing all seven on board. Repaint by Jens-Ole Kjolberg.
This zip file contains only the textures. You will also need to download the Basler BT-67 by Manfred Jahn. The intended method for installation is as an optional set of markings.
- Extract the texture files (*.bmp) in this zip file to the main Basler BT-67 folder (Install with folder path "ON" and two new texture folders should be made.
- Edit the aircraft.cfg files to add a new [fltsim.x] section that reads as follows.
- Change "x" to be the next number in sequence -- don't duplicate or skip or it will not work.
title=Basler BT-67 FAC Bare metal pre paint
ui_typerole="Twin Engine Prop"
description= "FAC 1659", Basler production number 29, of the Fuerza Aerea Colombiana as it looked just before painting/pre delivery from Basler in 1998\nPaint by Jens-Ole Kjolberg
The archive fac1659.zip has 21 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.