FSX USAF MATS Boeing C97G Stratofreighter
- Repaint⇲ Download Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 6.63 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 26 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
This is a repaint of a C97 in early US Air Force Military Air Transport colors. These textures are for use with the C-97G Stratofreighter (C-97BP_UPDATE.ZIP) by Manfred Jahn and Team Strat, a work in progress. Only the modified textures are needed and are included in this file. It is assumed you have downloaded and installed the original files that have the other required textures. By Dave McQueen.
Screenshot of USAF MATS Boeing C97G Stratofreighter in flight.
- In your main FSX folder, open the "Boeing_C-97" folder (located here: "FSX/SimObjects/Airplanes/Boeing_C-97") Copy the "texture.MATS" folder from this file and place it in the Boeing_C-97 folder.
- Add (copy+paste) the [fltsim.XX] information below to the aircraft.cfg -- replace XX with the next highest number in the aircraft.cfg list.
title=Boeing C-97G MATS
atc_flight_number=8402 // max 5 digits, use same as for atc_id below
description="Boeing C-97G Stratofreighter MATS paint by M. Jahn modified by Dave McQueen."
The archive mats_c97.zip has 21 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Manfred Jahn Readme.txt||06.06.15||5.94 kB|
|Read me.txt||06.14.15||2.96 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.