FSX USAF MATS C97G Stratofreighter Circa 1956
- Repaint⇲ Download Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 4.87 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 14 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
A US Air Force Boeing C97G repaint. This aircraft was piloted by a World War 2 fighter pilot who postwar flew this C97 and later flew for NASA. These textures are for use with the FSX C-97G Stratofreighter sim (requires C-97BP_UPDATE.ZIP) by Manfred Jahn and Team Strat, a work in progress. You must have this aircraft installed in order to use these textures. Only the modified textures and certain required files are included in this file. By Dave McQueen.
Screenshot of MATS C97G Stratofreighter 92607 in flight.
- In your main FSX folder, open the "Boeing_C-97" folder (located here: "FSX/SimObjects/Airplanes/Boeing_C-97") Copy the "texture.Jesse" folder from this file and place it in the Boeing_C-97 folder.
- Add (copy+paste) the [fltsim.XX] information below to the aircraft.cfg -- replace XX with the next highest number in the aircraft.cfg list.
title=Boeing C-97G USAF 92607
atc_flight_number=92607// max 5 digits, use same as for atc_id below
The archive 92607-1.zip has 26 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Read me.txt||06.24.15||2.94 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.