FSX Cathay Pacific Airbus A321
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 1.96 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 21 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Cathay Pacific Airbus A321. This is a fictional version of a Cathay Pacific Airbus A321. Repainted using the default A321 paint. Design based on their real a330. By Diego Roxas.
How to Install:
1. Copy the folder "texture.CX" and paste it in the A321 Aircraft directory. (C:Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Airbus_A321)
2. Copy the ff. text and replace the x in [fltsim.x] with a number after the last repaint's number.
title=Airbus A321 CX
description="The Airbus A321 is a stretched version of Airbus’ best-selling short- and medium-range A320. The A321 has a slightly increased wing area, stronger landing gear with larger tires, and engines with increased thrust. When the A321 entered service in 1988, it pioneered the use of “glass cockpit” instrumentation, the first digital fly-by-wire control system used in an airliner, and sidestick controllers."
3. Run FSX and you must see the Cathay Pacific a321
Cathay Pacific Airbus A321. This is a fictional a321 version of Cathay Pacific.
Design is based from their a330.
The archive cxa321.zip has 13 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|screenshot 1.jpg||09.30.10||337.96 kB|
|screenshot 2.jpg||09.30.10||401.04 kB|
|tail at night.jpg||09.30.10||118.01 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.