FSX Hong Kong Airlines Airbus A321
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 2.37 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 22 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Hong Kong Airlines Airbus A321. A fictional version of a Hong Kong Airlines Airbus. Repainted using the default Airbus A321 paint. Design based on their A330 livery. By Diego Roxas.
How to Install:
1. Copy the folder "texture.CRK" and paste it in the A321 Aircraft directory. (C:Program Files\Microsoft Games\Microsoft Flight Simulator X\SimObjects\Airplanes\Airbus_A321)
2. Copy the ff. text and replace the x in [fltsim.x] with a number after the last repaint's number.
title=Airbus A321 HONG KONG AIRLINES
ui_variation="Hong Kong Airlines"
description="The Airbus A321 is a stretched version of Airbus’ best-selling short- and medium-range A320. The A321 has a slightly increased wing area, stronger landing gear with larger tires, and engines with increased thrust. When the A321 entered service in 1988, it pioneered the use of “glass cockpit” instrumentation, the first digital fly-by-wire control system used in an airliner, and sidestick controllers."
3. Run FSX and you must see the Hong Kong Airlines a321.
Hong Kong Airlines Airbus A321. This is a fictional a321 version of Hong Kong Airlines.
Design is based from their a330.
The archive hkaira321.zip has 13 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|screenshot 2.jpg||10.01.10||344.54 kB|
|scrrenshot 1.jpg||10.01.10||446.49 kB|
|tail 2.jpg||10.01.10||254.73 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.