FSX LFSN - Nancy France Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 8.75 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 21 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Scenery of Nancy (France) and airport LFSN. Landclass redraw of all the city, includes main buildings, useful for VFR flight. Airport has 80 custom models and 300 library objects, static planes, etc. VAC and doc included. Works with FSX and FSXA, compatible with LFEZ_FSX.ZIP that is only 2 miles away. By D. Bur.
This is an complete rework of my old LFSN sceneries for FS2K and FS2K2. It has been designed with Airport design Editor and ModelConverterX. Thanks to their authors for their fantastic work.
The city of Nancy (East France) where I live, and its local airport LFSN. Buildings, hangars, fuel areas, static planes, trucks...
- readme_1st.txt: this file.
- file_id.diz: brief description for webmasters.
- lfsn_fsx.gif: thumbnail image for webmasters.
- real_pano.jpg: the real scene seen from behind the main hangar.
- LFSN folder: main scenery folder.
- LFSN/scenery folder: BGL scenery files.
- LFSN/texture folder: all texture files.
1. Extract the archive in a temp folder.
2. Move the LFSN folder (and all its contents) where you are used to store your add-on sceneries.
3. Start FSX and declare the scenery in the scenery library.
4. You're done.
Delete the LFSN folder and remove the scenery from the scenery library inside FSX.
NBE NE: 339.0
ILS LFSN: 108.50, Hdg 28°
The archive lfsn_fsx.zip has 44 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.