FSX Nancy-Pont Saint-Vincent Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 23.88 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 8 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Nancy-Pont Saint-Vincent, France, and airfield LFSV that is not part of FSX stock airports. Photoreal ground with seasonal and night variants; landclass adds the nearest city and its steel factories. Airfield has four runways, two of them being closed. Custom hangars, animated windsock, static planes, cars, etc. VAC and doc included. Works with FSX and FSXA. By D. Bur.
Screenshot of Nancy-Pont Saint-Vincent Scenery.
This is an complete rework of my old LFSV scenery for FS2K2. It has been designed with SketchUp, SceneryBuilder, Airport design Editor and ModelConverterX. Thanks to their authors for their fantastic work.Credit goes to Arno Gerretsen for the animated windsock.
The city of Neuves-Maisons near Nancy, its steel industry and its local airfield LFSV: Aero-club Albert Mangeot.
Buildings, hangars, NO fuel area, static planes, cars, trucks...
Beware of the birds flying over the grass runway !
Airfield closed at night: no lights aids !
CAUTION: the airfield is divided in two parts: the south one is now out of order and its 2 runways are closed.
New hangars have been built to the north and 2 new runways opened.
- readme.txt: this file.
- file_id.diz: brief description for webmasters
- lfsv_fsx.gif: thumbnail image for webmasters.
- VAC_LFSV.pdf: Approach chart
- LFQSV folder: main scenery folder
- LFSV/scenery folder: BGL scenery files and photoreal ground.
- LFSV/texture folder: all required texture files.
1. Extract the archive in a temp folder.
2. Move the LFSV folder (and all its contents) where you are used to store your add-on sceneries.
3. Start FSX and declare the scenery in the scenery library.
4. You're done.
Delete the LFSV folder and remove the scenery from the scenery library inside FSX.
The archive lfsv_fsx.zip has 27 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.