FSX Nancy-Azelot Airfield Scenery
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator X (FSX) including Steam Edition & Prepar3D (P3D)
- File size
- 7.45 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 29 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Nancy-Azelot Airfield, France, a few miles south of Nancy, that is not in FSX stock airports. Photoreal ground with seasonal variants. Custom hangars, animated windsock, static planes, cows, sheep, etc. Works with FSX and FSXA, compatible with LFEZ_FSX.ZIP, LFQC_FSX.ZIP and LFSN_FSX.ZIP. By D. Bur.
Designed with SketchUp, SceneryBuilder, Airport design Editor and ModelConverterX. Thanks to their authors for their fantastic work. Credit goes to Arno Gerretsen for the animated windsock.
Nancy-Azelot (France) airfield, a few miles south of Nancy, that is not in FSX stock airports.
Photoreal ground with seasonal variants.Custom hangars, animated windsock, static planes, cows, sheeps, cars, trucks, fuel area, etc.
To refuel, just go on the little apron beside the refuel area.
Beware of the birds flying over the grass runway !
Airfield closed at night: no lights aids !
- readme.txt: this file.
- file_id.diz: brief description for webmasters
- azelot_fsx.gif: thumbnail image for webmasters.
- Azelot folder: main scenery folder
- Azelot /scenery folder: BGL scenery files and photoreal ground.
- Azelot /texture folder: all required texture files.
1. Extract the archive in a temp folder.
2. Move the Azelot folder (and all its contents) where you are used to store your add-on sceneries.
3. Start FSX and declare the scenery in the scenery library.
4. You're done.
Delete the Azelot folder and remove the scenery from the scenery library inside FSX.
NDB NE: 339.0 16.5NM
NDB EMT: 419.0 21.1NM
DME NAY 118.6 23.7 NM
The archive azelot_fsx.zip has 22 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.