At this moment the team is building on version 4. A lot of work has been done, and that's why we release new screen shots. There are still a lot of items that are not finished yet, so we cannot give a release date for the final version 4.
But we can release some details:
- New Dutch ground layout photographic scenery with better colors and better connections with the surrounding countries.
- All airports are completely rebuild with the latest techniques.
- Soesterberg (EHSB) will come in two versions: a recent one and a version from the eighties, with included American and Dutch AI planes.
- We created the possibility to turn on and off autogen trees in the forest areas.
- We made improvements in the surface to avoid the bleeding from version 3.
- COM and NAV frequencies are improved according to the reality of 2009.
- Airports and surface can be installed separately.
Soon it will be Flying over the Netherlands with a capital F.