Presenting three great airports in Quebec: CSK3 Mascouche, CYLQ La Tuque & CZBM Bromont for FSX. All three airports are situated within a few miles of Montreal - Pierre Elliot Trudeau CYUL. They are a great place to visit for any type of single or twin engines.
The scenery around is absolutely amazing and multiple visual points were included to help you navigate around them.
Whether you like a short flight in your Cessna, soar the sky in your ultralight or even go for a ride in your "Eggbeater", VFR Short Fields X - Vol 1 Quebec will provide you a great experience.
- Airfields newly and accurately redesigned.
- Aprons have been redesigned to meet the requirement from the real airfield.
- Multiple parking spots (from 7 to 10 aircraft can now depart from all three of them)
- Numerous static objects, airfield vehicles, maintenance object, etc.
- Lots of animations (people, animals, events...)
- Vehicle fuel traffic animations.
- Many hand placed autogen objects, vegetation and houses for the airfield.