The Embraer ERJ 145 is a family of regional jets produced by Embraer, a Brazilian aerospace company. The series in this family include ERJ 135, ERJ 140, ERJ 145, Legacy business jet and the R-99 military aircraft. Powered by two turbofan engines, the Embraer ERJ 145 is a straight wing aircraft with rear Fuselage-mounted engines.
VMAX has released Embraer ERJ140 for X-Plane, and flight simmers can now enjoy this jet.
- A stunning virtual cockpit that is a step ahead of all cockpits available on X-Plane – it features high resolution displays and numerous features
- All the systems found on the real world counterpart, hence enhancing the simulation experience
- Superb lighting – cockpit and flood lights and night effects
- Numerous animations
- A highly accurate model of the real world aircraft – features and performance match the real aircraft
- Numerous liveries in high quality resolution
Embraer ERJ140 for X-Plane is a must-have for flight simmers who like Embraer regional jets.