FS2004 Aerovias Brasil Curtiss C-46A
- Repaint⇲ Download Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 1.23 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 19 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
Textures only to be used with the C-46A by Libardo Guzman/CalClassics (C46GA.ZIP). Aerovias Brasil textures by Luiz Foernges.
Aerovias Brasil operated 4 C-46A from 1951 to 1954. They were PP-AXN, PP-AXO, PP-AXP and PP-AXU. AXO had the name "Territorio do Amapa". Its previous registration was N51585. In 1954 it was sold to Taba who leased it to Loide as PP-LDV. Later it went to Paraense as PP-BTI. In 1965 It crashed close to Vilhena in Brasil.
- Unzip and install the base Curtiss C46A into your FS2004 aircraft folder.
- Copy the Aerovias texture folder to inside the aircraft folder.
- Copy the contents of the Base texture folder into the texture.loide folder WITHOUT overwriting the already contained files.
- Add the following lines to the Aircraft config file of the original pack, substituting the XX by the next number following the number of the last repaint of this aircraft:
title= C46A Aerovias Brasil
ui_variation =Aerovias Brasil
description=PP-AXO was a former C-46A-50-CU. Its previous registration was N51585. It flew for Aerovias from 1951 to 1954 when it was sold to Taba who leased it to Loide as PP-LDV. Later it went to Paraense as PP-BTI. In 1965 It chashed close to Vilhena in Brasil. This repaint by Luiz Foernges.
Enjoy your flight!
The archive c46aerbr.zip has 14 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|c46 aerovias brasil.JPG||03.28.07||46.77 kB|
|c46 aerovias.jpeg||03.28.07||17.98 kB|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.