FS2004 USAAF Curtiss C-46A 'China Doll'
- Repaint⇲ Download Base Model
- Download hits
- Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004
- File size
- 1.24 MB
- Virus Scan
- Scanned 23 days ago (clean)
- Access to file
- Free (Freeware)
- Content Rating
USAAF Curtiss C-46A 'China Doll'. Fly "The Hump" with the "Commando". Texture set only in U.S.A.A.F. 'China Doll' livery for the Libardo Guzman/CalClassic's Curtiss C46A Commando (C46GA.ZIP). Repaint by Manuele Villa.
- Unzip the texture folder 'texture.China_Doll' to the folder 'GA_C-46-11' within your 'Flight Simulator 9/AIRCRAFT/'folder. Copy the content's of the Base texture folder into the 'texture.China_Doll' folder WITHOUT overwrite the contained files.
- Back up the corresponding AIRCRAFT.CFG file (should you wish) and open the original with a text editor. Enter the following section under the last [flightsim.XX] entry, numbering it sequentially:
title=C46A USAAF CHINA DOLL
ui_variation=USAAF China Doll
- Save the file. You're done.
Enjoy and have a good fly!
The archive 46ga_cdo.zip has 14 files and directories contained within it.
This list displays the first 500 files in the package. If the package has more, you will need to download it to view them.
|Filename/Directory||File Date||File Size|
|Go to Fly Away Simulation.url||01.22.16||52 B|
Complementing Files & Dependencies
This add-on mentions the following files below in its description. It may be dependent on these files in order to function properly. It's possible that this is a repaint and the dependency below is the base package.
You may also need to download the following files:
Installation of Add-on Aircraft/Scenery
Most of the freeware add-on aircraft and scenery packages in our file library come with easy installation instructions which you can read above in the file description. For further installation help, please see our Knowledge Center for our full range of tutorials or view the README file contained within the download.